Pre-Tournament Checklist for all NCFL Tournament Attendees (Students/Coaches/Judges):
We are all looking forward to the start of the tournament!
Here are the key activities you want to make sure you do before Saturday morning:
- Download the tournament app from the App Store or Google Play (Search for NCFL)
- Make sure you have pre-ordered your lunches by 9pm on Friday - http://www.eventbrite.com/e/national-catholic-forensic-league-lunch-caution-meals-are-site-specific-tickets-21743636803
- Link to the tournament in tabroom.com – You need to do this even if you have done it previously for other tournaments. This will enable you to see your judge code or student code, see your assignments as they become available, and receive notices when schematics in the debate events are pushed out. Please see the instructions below:
Registering is easy. You do not even need to log into Tabroom to do it. Just do the following:
- Go to www.tabroom.com
- Choose NCFL Grand National Tournament
- On the right side, click on the yellow box that says Events/Divisions.
- Go to the Live Updates tab.
- Click on your category under either Entries or Judges.
- It will bring you to a list of entries and judges for that event. Click on your name.
- It will bring you to a page that will ask for your cell phone number, cell provider, and email address. Fill these in.
- You will start receiving the text notifications.
See you soon in Sacramento! Travel Safely!
Looking for things to do in Sacramento? Sacramento Convention & Visitor’s Bureau
Food reservations: Food Information Page
Want to volunteer for the tournament? Volunteer Here
A list of key tournament locations: Where Do I Go?
UPDATE: FOOD TRUCKS have been moved from 13th Street to J Street.
Please review both maps if you are driving to downtown or Sacramento State competition sites:
It is very important that attendees only park in the structure indicated on the map linked above. There are several parking lots around the campus but these are not reserved for the tournament and cars WILL BE TOWED if parked in any of them. Parking for our event has been arranged at the garage by the Union and there is a small fee to park.
Resolved: The United States federal government should substantially curtail its domestic surveillance
Resolved: In a just democracy, elections for public office should be solely financed through public funding.
Resolved: Human genetic engineering should be banned.
US Legal & Constitutional Issues
US Foreign Policy
US Economic Policy
Medicine, Science, and Technology (International & Domestic)
Societal Values & Ethical Issues (International & Domestic)
Education (International & Domestic)